Wednesday, November 22, 2017

USA team

I have started a blog for the time we spent in the Dominican Republic. This trip was amazing. Xander won his first club/travel ball first: 1st place. His USA team won gold metals. however what I loved even more about that trip was watching Xander give baseball gear away. We saw some of the worst living conditions, in person, but the most beautiful beach and ocean
We also played kids who love baseball more than anyone I know. Who play baseball to get out and play MLB (and they are the ones who make it!) only to give their families better homes, food, a better life. These kids were GOOD at playing ball. I also met some of the most welcoming people. I complained about eating (or not eating) but I would do it all again if I had the chance.
Our USA team was made up of some amazing players from all over. They had amazing families there supporting them. The boys created great friendships. Id sure love to have a "reunion team" come together and play one tournament here in the states.
Heres the blog: How it started

The entire blog is still being completed but here it is: That time we went to the Dominican to support Xander




"We're in the DOME!!"

up next..Slam/Toros Baseball & CBA

No comments:

Post a Comment