Saturday, December 26, 2015

Dry Heat Showdown 2014

This was our first experience in club ball. I really have no idea how  my husband even found out about this. He was looking on websites I suppose. I had no idea about club ball. I only knew of little league. He took Xander to a few practices with a team called LVBA Lightning (Las Vegas Baseball Academy). They let Xander be a guest player with this tournament.
The uniforms, the fields, the intensity of the games were so much more than I ever experienced. I enjoyed it! We really enjoyed playing at Big League Dreams. Though Xander being a catcher, he does not like catching there as much.

















The rules of club ball are a bit different than little league, so going from little league to this, then this back to All Stars could be hard, but he did great!!
We did not chose to sign up with LVBA, due to a few reasons, one being he was about to start All Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment