Saturday, February 6, 2016

MILK tournament

 The Friday before this tournament. We had a great practice. The boys got pushed a little harder.Which they were ready for. 
Saturday we were up ready and ready to play hard! I played our "pump up" music on the way!
The start of our game, started off with a couple of Xanders favorite people watching the team in the stands. The boys played so well. The game was so close. So exciting!! We tied and I was so proud!!














 
Game 1 was a tie!! 


Game 2

Our bat boy Mathew, we have the best & cutest bat boy ever!
Mathew plays for LVBA club ball team. But when he isnt playing, he is geared up in Legends gear, and helping us out! Or on cold days, he helps keep me warm!



I cant recall the score of game 2, but it was a loss...

DAY 2
Game 1 was against the Saints, which was a big deal for coach Manny. He was once a part of this team. Playing them was like playing the Piranhas for us. Only difference, WE WON!!!






















my lil' best friend^^


 I dont think the boys really understood at first that they won. Because they were so calm about it. I could barely breathe. Was one of the most exciting moment I have had in awhile.. I was so proud of all of them! They walked off so calm that I had to ask them.. "You know you won right?!"



 A little after game pep talk with Manny


We all went into the BLD restaurant and ate together. Xander got to see some of his Piranha friends as they were playing at the same time as us. I had noticed, as all our boys gathered at the same table to eat.. I looked at the Piranha boys, and none of them ate together. parents were separated..Things changed.. Then I smiled because I was thankful for my baseball family.
 Game 4.. did not go well. at all... The last inning Adam got hurt then so did Gabe. I did not see how. They are okay now.



In the video below, Xander was going to bat. Craig calls Xander squints. Its not a new nick name the boys came up with. Starting by his video selfies. He squints.. I loved the smile he gave Craig!

 We did not play the next day. No matter what I was really proud of the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment