Sunday, January 24, 2016

Back 2 School Brawl 2015








We played the Titans for game 1


                                        
Ready for another day!

Coach Jesse with the boys:









This video below actually went pretty viral! Was shared on multiple sites, viewed over 2,000 times soon after it was posted. Mostly coaches commenting on how this is exactly how catchers are to be behind the plate. Calling plays, very vocal, keeping the team focused on the next play.







I love this one, He just kept going!










This one is funny. I laugh every time I watch it! This ump loves Xander. Always compliments him after every game. Says he loves watching Xander catch. He just refers to him as "Hernandez"
                            
I dont remember now how we did in this tournament. I know our boys played great as they usually do. I know Xanders hitting had improved a lot. He was really shining. 


No comments:

Post a Comment