Saturday, January 23, 2016

USSSA July Tournament



 I was not able to make part of this trip. Xander went down with another family.
They had some down time, and they went to a few site seeing things!









 And a lot of great eating!






I made it for the last day really..







I really cant remember how we did, Being that it was a California tournament, I know we didnt do to well.. But what these boys needed was to see how good these teams where. Right now, The piranhas were dominating Utah and Vegas. Maybe the boys were slightly cocky.(though they never acted that way). So playing some hard teams was good for them! Gave them something to come back to Vegas and work harder for!

My uncle Rick (along with My in-laws came to watch him play)


 After the games, One of the guest players parents hosted a BBQ at a close park, so it was a nice way to end the trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment